Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Honeymoon Pictures: Tenby, Irish Ferry, and Blarney Castle!

Here are some honeymoon pictures from our last day in Wales and our first few days in Ireland! I was so excited about visiting Ireland and it was definitely all I had hoped it would be!

Tenby was a seaside town in Wales that we stopped to visit before boarding the ferry into Ireland. The weather was gorgeous and the town itself was so beautiful!

Part of the original city walls around Tenby:

We spotted a really awesome rock formation/cave and since it was lowtide, we were able to explore it!

Inside the cave, it sounded like Rice Krispies because of all the sea creatures stuck to the walls and the rocks.


On the ferry to IRELAND!! I was on Dramamine, so I don't look too thrilled, but I promise I was very excited! :)


One of my favorite parts of the whole trip was our visit to Blarney Castle. Both Jordan and I made the extremely long trek up many flights of stairs to the top of the castle, where we both risked our lives (literally) to kiss the Blarney Stone!

The two of us in front of the beautiful castle:


And bending over backwards to kiss the Stone of Eloquence:



And finally, my two favorite pictures from Blarney Castle! I was happy to be alive. :)



No comments: