Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update on Life

Most importantly, I'm happy to say that the husband and I are still very happily married.  We are about to celebrate our second anniversary and we are also about to move into our first house!  Super excited!

We now live in Champaign, Illinois because he got an awesome job offer last summer and we immediately moved.  I'm pretty much living the dream, since I opened my own Etsy shop offering wedding invitations and other stationery.  Check it out!  :)  Daisy Design Shop

I also do some freelance writing and odd jobs but my Etsy shop has been so successful that it's pretty much a full-time job.  I would have never guessed when I first discovered Etsy that I would one day have my own shop.  And of course it's so much fun that I still get to work with wedding stuff.  :)

Take care!

No comments: