Monday, September 8, 2008

A new engagement ring!

Jordan is one of the sweetest people alive. We've had really tough times, and lately has been especially rough on us, but he always manages to make me feel loved. Today he took me to Kay Jewelers, traded in my original engagement ring, and got me a larger engagement ring, along with the matching wedding band. It is absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait until it arrives next Friday! Here is a picture of the set:





Also, our anniversary is this month. We both had such an awful week that we went ahead and exchanged gifts. He got me the coolest thing ever! It's a set of three stacking rings with hearts, yet when they stack together, they form a four-leaf clover! Here it is:



He spoils me. :)

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

I really like the stackable clover one but I have a thing for clovers.

Your e-ring looks really nice too. Very sparkley.