Sunday, September 13, 2009

One week!

I wanted to post today because there is just one week until our wedding!

The To-Do List has been drastically shortened since I last posted. All of the flowers are done, we have our marriage license, the ceremony and vows have been completed and edited, and I've confirmed our reservations with all of the vendors. The centerpieces will be taken care of on Saturday morning, along with Jordan's caramel apples, my manicure, and a few other small details. I can't wait to pick up my dress and Jordan's tux and leave for Savannah on Friday!

We have decided to make the favors on Friday afternoon once we're in Savannah so that the chocolate doesn't melt during the car trip. Did I ever share a picture of what we're doing for our favors? I found the idea on etsy and decided to try it myself, so we're having animal crackers dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles, like these:


We'll only be able to fit between 5 and 7 in each box, so we'll have the leftovers displayed in a bowl by the cake for our guests to take as many as they want. I love animal crackers and I'm looking forward to making ours with some of my bridesmaids! :)

I will probably post one more time before we leave on Friday, but then the next time I post, I will be a married woman! It's so hard to believe after almost 3 years of being engaged. <3

No comments: