Friday, September 4, 2009

Flowers are completed!

The rest of the wedding party flowers finally arrived this week! I have been very satisfied with the quality of work from wedideas, but make sure you order super early because both times I have ordered, the shipping has been really slow. I ordered three different colors of gerbera daisy boutonnieres: Jordan, my dad, and my uncle will be wearing white, the two best men will be wearing light pink, and the other groomsmen will be wearing dark pink. I absolutely LOVE how they turned out, especially with the gorgeous ribbon wrapping:



I also ordered loose gerbera stems to make the bridesmaids' purse bouquets. I was a little nervous to make them myself because I wasn't quite sure how it would turn out, but I am very satisfied! Amelia came over to help and we finished all of them within an hour!

Each girl will carry these instead of regular bouquets, and each "purse" has a different animal brooch so they're all a little different. The Maid and Matron of Honor will carry the light pink flowers, and the rest of the girls will have the dark pink.




Boutonnieres, bridesmaids flowers, and marriage license have all been officially taken off the big To-Do List! :) In exactly two weeks, Jordan and I will be leaving for our wedding weekend in Savannah, and in exactly three weeks, we will be flying out of Atlanta to go on our amazing honeymoon! I still can't quite believe it. :)

No comments: