Sunday, August 30, 2009

Three Weeks From Today!

With three weeks left before the wedding, I think I've finally entered panic and stress mode, which is not much fun at all. I don't have anything big left to do, but there are so many small details that have to wait until almost the last minute, and it's making me a little nervous.

Here's what's left (in no particular order):

  • Haircuts for both Jordan and me
  • Jordan still has to write his vows
  • We kinda sorta still need to get our marriage license...
  • Have our rings inspected and polished one last time
  • Track down the 43 invitees who have still not responded!
  • Tweak the seating chart
  • Figure out how many chairs to rent and also how many places to reserve for the reception
  • Final dress fitting/pressing
  • Make our centerpieces and favors (though these have to wait until a few days before the wedding because they'll spoil)
  • Put together the bridesmaids' bouquets (mostly because the flowers STILL have not arrived, uggggh!!)
  • Find an iPod dock to borrow and run through the entire playlist on my iPod to make sure the battery will last through the ceremony and reception
I feel like I'm going crazy! I think it's about time for kitty cuddling and some Scooby Doo watching. :) And since I love to share pictures, here are some of my babies:

Nadia is such a fluffybutt! Isn't she gorgeous? :)

Boo is a little goober and she likes to pose for the camera. :)

And Dumbledore is just slightly special...he lays like this a lot. :)

2 comments:

MCV said...

Hi There, stumbled across your blog randomly. Don't sweat the IPod Battery. If you put it in a docking station it should run on AC power from a wall outlet and it will last all night. congrats!

bridechic said...

I too ran accross you blog in my travels. Keep up the great work!