Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bachelorette Party!

Here's the formula for my amazing bachelorette party: Rollerskating + Delicious Italian Food + Dancing at 8Es Bar = Incredible! I had 6 wonderful girls with me and it was such a great night!

We started with rollerskating at Skate Around USA. It was super sketchtacular and I think all of us girls realized just how long it's been since we skated. It was quite an adventure trying to keep from busting it in front of a bunch of 12-year-olds, haha! Dinner at Olive Garden was fabulous! I think between the 7 of us we consumed about 20 breadsticks and 3 bowls of salad! :) Dancing at 8Es was ri.dic.u.lous. We had such an amazing time and only had to deal with a few creeps/jerky people. The DJ played several of the songs we requested, including two of my favorites: "It's Raining Men" and "Eye of the Tiger". We danced like crazy and asked interesting people to take pictures with me. :)

Amelia bought me an awesome sash and tiara:


Me with two of my beautiful bridesmaids:



After 8Es, while waiting for our DDs, I apparently decided to "Care Bear Stare" all of the girls. Amelia caught it on camera:


What a fabulous night! I love all of them so much. :)

Oh, and a while ago I made a post about groomsmen gifts. Well, we finished "monogramming" them and they look great! :)


28 more days!

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

Rollerskating is such a cool bachelorette party idea. Love the groomsmen gifts too.