Monday, June 29, 2009

Groomsmen Gifts!

Like most couples, we want to give our groomsmen a nice gift to thank them for being a part of our special day. But because it's me and Jordan getting married, we also want to give them something a) useful and b) hilarious. To us, money clips or pocket watches or engraved mugs just aren't personal enough. So instead, Jordan came up with the idea to get our groomsmen (and groomswoman!) these:
I'm sure you've seen wedding pictures in which the groom poses together with the groomsmen, maybe wearing sunglasses, trying to look cool. Well, I'm hoping to get some great pictures of our groomsmen wielding these bad boys. :)

In addition to that, I didn't want Jordan to feel left out, so I got him this:

I figured he'd get a lot more use out of that then any typical gift a bride could give her groom. :)

Now I'm just waiting for the big day...when I'm sure to be pelted with at least a few clips of NERF darts.

No comments: