Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thank You Cards - More Free Stuff!

Let me just say again how very much I adore vistaprint.com! Jordan and I will be having our first shower next weekend, and I wanted to go ahead and stock up on thank you cards. I wanted to keep them within our bride and groom theme, but since we don't have any photos of ourselves in wedding attire yet, I decided to search for something on vistaprint. I got 100 postcard style thank you notes for the cost of shipping (about $7)! Here is a low-quality preview:


And I already have envelopes too, since we have about a billion left over from our rehearsal dinner invitations...I'll share those too:

I purchased those as postcards from vistaprint too...I made both images using picnik.com, and even with the charge for uploading my own image, I got 100 of those with envelopes for only $15 plus shipping! :D

No comments: