Thursday, July 23, 2009

Table Numbers Completed!

I finally got around to creating table numbers out of some of our favorite engagement pictures! It actually took a lot of going back and forth between Picnik and Snapfish to make sure that nothing was cropped out of the pictures. I originally ordered a set without previewing them and most of the numbers had been cropped out! I contacted Snapfish customer service and they were incredibly helpful! They explained to me what had happened, how to fix it, and they also issued me a complete refund! I will definitely continue to use them for my photo orders. :)

Anyway, here are a couple of my favorite completed table numbers! (As much as I love the border, I had to crop it out when I ordered the prints.)


Also, this past weekend, Jordan and I had a wonderful couples shower in North Carolina with his family! We had a cookout, complete with swimming and cupcakes, and we both had a great time! As soon as I upload the pictures, I will share some. :)

No comments: