Saturday, June 13, 2009

DIY stuff!

My mind has been on other things lately, so I haven't been doing much wedding-related stuff. However, I did manage to make my tosser bouquet for less than $5 total! :D Check it out:

I found the pink gerberas at Hobby Lobby and pulled a bundle apart, then tied them together with turquoise ribbon I purchased for our programs. I added the blue and pink pushpins, found at Target, and voila!

Another project I recently completed:



I've been searching for several months for some sort of pretty, sort of antique-looking container that could hold the bubbles and the ceremony fans for our guests. I also found these stone bowls at Hobby Lobby, for only $20 each! So we'll have these set out at the entrance to the Mansion courtyard, and our guests can take some when they enter. (The bubbles are lying on top of some petals left over from the flowergirl basket.)

The last bit of news I have today is that I FINALLY purchased Jordan's wedding band. It has been a nightmare trying to find an affordable tungsten carbide band that he actually likes, but we did it! Here it is:

The best part is that it was only $25!! :) I might share my secret if you ask nicely. ;)

No comments: