Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sneak Peek at Bridal Portraits!

I had bridal portraits taken by Matt Lovell of LH Images yesterday! And by this afternoon, he already sent me a preview of one picture!! He is awesome to work with and this picture is by far one of the most amazing things I've seen in a very long time. We were intentionally going for a Victorian/antique look for this image.

I'm normally super critical of pictures of myself, but I can't find anything wrong with this one! I just have to share (and don't worry, Jordan doesn't know about this blog). :D You can click on the picture to see the full version (which is still not the best quality because the file size had to be reduced for posting).


It was taken on UGA's campus. My maid of honor, Amelia, braved the summer sun with me and she was so wonderful! She kept fixing my hair and dabbing my face with a damp paper towel. I can't thank her enough!

I can't wait to share the rest of the pictures!

No comments: