Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bridal Portraits Are Here!

I finally received my bridal portraits back!!!! I am absolutely in love with so many of the pictures, so it's going to be hard to pick out only a few to share!

All of these were taken by Matt Lovell of LH Images, who is such an awesome guy! Enjoy, and remember to click on the image to see the high quality original!

Amelia and I call this one the "Mermaid" pose...haha. I love it!

This is the image I used for my bridal canvas to be displayed at the reception.


We wanted to get a shot in front of the lamp post where Jordan proposed, but it had a big sign in front of it, so we went to the next one down! :)


This one looks like I'm emerging from the grass, and it reminds me of a mix between The Lady of the Lake and The Lady of Shalott.


I absolutely adore this picture for so many reasons!


And of course The Arch! It was nice to have pictures done around Athens since we won't be getting married here.


That's it for now! Just over a month away now!! :D

No comments: