Sunday, June 8, 2008

A little indecisive

So I thought my decisions about flowers were already made, but I am faced with a quandary! I still want the same bouquet, but the reception decor is a little trickier... Would it be bad to have a different kind of flower in the vases for the reception?

Here's my idea. I was thinking of maybe having hot pink gerbera daisies in clear vases with turquoise vase gems... Would that clash or create a problem since our bouquets will be peonies? I just can't decide how it will look.

Here's a picture of pink peonies

And here are the pink gerberas

We would only have two or three stems in each slender vase per table. Any suggestions?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would look fine to have different flowers in the vases. Most weddings don't have identical flowers in the bouquets and the table arrangements. As long as they follow a similar color scheme, they will be fine!

Samantha said...

I agree! I think I'm just going to go with what I like. :) And since I like both, both it will be!