Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's been a while, but I have good news!

Sorry for the long absence...Jordan and I spent a wonderful few days in New York City!! :D It was absolutely fabulous, and didn't cost more than $500 TOTAL! We were so lucky; he won a free plane ticket and hotel for three nights for being a Peabody Award student judge!

I think the best part was seeing The Little Mermaid on Broadway...omg it was AMAZING! Since this is my wedding blog, I've attached a picture of Ariel in her wedding dress. ;)















More good news: my wedding dress has arrived!! I went and tried it on Tuesday night and it fits wonderfully! I am having the halter strap and bustle added, but will wait for the size alterations until closer to next September. While in the store, I decided to glance through the veils one more time just hoping that one would be affordable. Well, I found a GORGEOUS veil that matched every requirement I had and it was only $59! It has white ribbon edging and scattered pearls and rhinestones. Apparently, they had received some new ones in very recently. The store manager was nice enough to give me 10% off since I had purchased my dress from there about a month earlier. Yay! Here's a picture of it:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that what you look like i love ps i am aliciaballerina frombabv blog