Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Free Engagement Pictures!

We have some very wonderful friends, indeed. This post is dedicated (almost) entirely to my favorite pictures from our free engagement session with Matt Lovell of LH Images Photography. They are just getting started in the business and building up their portfolio, and we lucked out.

Now, PICTURES!

********************

Rainy days aren't so bad...


After all, umbrellas can be so romantic. :)

Perched on a tree branch above the river


Gettin' smoochy. ;)



One of the best pictures of us, ever. :)


We're using this one on our holiday greeting cards, lol.


And now for some funnies! :D




Aren't they wonderful? I am so absolutely thrilled. I have an entire Snapfish album full of them, so if you want to see them all, just comment and I'll send you the link. :)

Now, at the beginning, I said this post was almost entirely dedicated to pictures. The last tiny thing I want to share is an awesome blog that I check pretty frequently because it makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. Thanks for sharing! Oh, and how much fun is cake wrecks?! Hilarious!

A