Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This is my second favorite holiday, only slightly behind Christmas! But in the past I have never done anything except wear green to celebrate. This year, Jordan surprised me by getting us tickets to an Irish song and dance concert tonight! There will also be plenty of Irish specials in the form of alcoholic beverages! ;) I'll be sure to share some pictures, as I'm quite excited and my camera battery has been charging throughout the afternoon!

And to make this post slightly wedding-related, I have some great news! My invitations arrived, courtesy of this etsy seller, and they are a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!!!!! They are even more beautiful in person, and I can't wait to send them to people and get compliments on our great taste! ;)

To be sure, I'm dreaming of Ireland on this wonderful St. Patrick's Day, since we'll be visiting in just over six months!! :D

No comments: