Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Daisies and diamonds!!

I am so.freakin.excited right now!! The past few days have been FULL of wonderful packages arriving, including the rest of my jewelry and my BOUQUET!! :D

Here is a picture of my jewelry together:

(Necklace from overstock.com, earrings from overstockjeweler.com, tiara from etsy.com)

I absolutely love every bit of it, and I got a great deal on everything! Here's how it might all look together...pardon my lack of wedding attire. :P


And now for the most shockingly delightful thing that happened to me all day, my bouquet arrived and is absolutely amazing!! It's from wedideas.com and made of "Real Touch" artificial light and hot pink gerbera daisies, with stephanotis interspersed. And the ribbonwork they did is incredible!!

I think everything is absolutely perfect and I am ridiculously happy right now!! Here's one more picture before I head off to do my dreaded homework. :P

No comments: