Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally found my shoes!!

I have always been ridiculously picky about shoes. I have all sorts of problems with my feet: a) they're gigantic, b) they swell if I stand for longer than five minutes, and c) I can't walk in tall heels. On top of that, I decided long ago that I wanted my wedding shoes to be turquoise and have some sort of a "jewel" or something shiny attached...oh yeah, and I didn't want to spend more than $60 on them. Talk about impossible to find!

All of this explains why it has been so very hard for me to find wedding shoes that match my many requirements. Thanks to some very helpful ladies on the weddingbook forums, I was directed to shoebuy.com, where I found this lovely pair of dyeable shoes:

I would typically never dream of purchasing shoes online, but this site has a 100% return/exchange program, which even includes free return shipping!! So if they don't fit (which is unfortunately very possible), I can send them back and try something different. I am in love with them, though, so I'm hoping that they will fit perfectly.

The next thing is to find the right color and have them dyed! I'm so excited!

No comments: