Friday, January 23, 2009

HONEYMOON!! (Toto Moja)

Okay, so Jordan and I booked our HONEYMOON today!!!! It's going to be simply amazing, and I am ridiculously excited!

We're going on a 20-day tour of England, Wales, Ireland, and Scotland! There is way too much to share in one post, so I've decided to break it into smaller portions. (And I'm numbering the parts in Kiswahili simply because I can.) I'm going to include pictures too! (Note: most of these images are stock photos found by google image searching. They are not photos I took myself.)

Toto Moja!


On Friday, September 25 we will board a plane in Atlanta, GA for an overnight flight! We will arrive in London at around 10 AM local time and have the rest of the day to ourselves!

One of my favorite things to do while I was in London was to visit the royal parks...many people get so caught up by the idea of having an entire city full of things to do that they forget to seek out the natural wonders. Hyde Park is incredible.

But you can't forget those famous phone booths (which, disappointingly, often smelled of stale urine and liquor). But the pictures are nice!


On Sunday we will also have the whole day to ourselves to explore more of London. I spent a week there and still hadn't even covered half of what I wanted to see! I wish we had time to do it all!

Perhaps we'll take an open-top bus tour, or maybe I'll introduce Jordan to the thrill that is the Underground!

No matter what we do, I know it will be amazing. Next time, Toto Mbili!

1 comment:

Ellen Mint said...

Sure, just send me your pretty ring pictures. I can see what I can do with them.